Monday, 5 October 2009

miracle mile monday part 7


The final posting from the Miracle Mile's debut lp "The Bicycle Thieves". The title track and what can almost be described as a pop song! The themes as consistent with the rest of the lp and as ever there is a chorus to die for.

Bicycle Thieves - Miracle Mile

I'm going right back to where I once started
I'm going right back to where I once belonged

It is quite difficult to get hold of this cd - Amazon have it listed as unavailable but do have it as a download here

The best place to try is the bands website where you can buy a copy for £10 here

Overall this is one of the strongest debut lps I own and if you like pop music that credits its listener with a bit of intelligence then start with this one and buy the set!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what you are listening to.