Sunday, 22 August 2010

Lazy Sunday - Hobotalk


Lazy Sunday and another shuffle and this time a beautiful bit of melancholy from Hobotalk. Hobotalk were one of the bands that kicked off the move away from indie brit pop bands to those that had a folkier sound but seemed to miss the boat a bit in terms of profile. What I like about it is the combination of the guitar line and the backing harmonies of the chorus

When you re waiting , half your life away

Half Your Life Away - Hobotalk

I've just relasied that this is my 300th post - so happy birthday to me! Considering I thought I'd last a month at best , I'm pretty happy to still be going . Thanks to al lof you who read the rubbish I come out with , especially those who leave a comment , it is really appreciated

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what you are listening to.