Monday, 4 October 2010

Monday Moments - This Love


Writing about Steven Lindsay last week got me thinking of another Craig Armstrong track this time from his lp "The Space Between Us" .

Craig Armstrong had moved from being a member of Big Dish to popping up on the credits of lots of lps I liked "doing the strings". He had also started doing film soundtracks with his biggest success being Romeo and Juliet (the one with Leo in).

His solo lp was a mix of moody instrumentals and guest vocalists.

The stand out track featured Elizabeth Frazer and I think it is one of the best things she has done. Singing a lot clearer than when in the Cocteau Twins my monday moment is simply the moment her vocal starts and ends with her last note.


This Love - Craig Armstrong featuring Elizabeth Frazer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what you are listening to.