Wednesday, 12 January 2011

I wouldn't normally do this sort of things but....




When I did a bigger than the Beatles post about the Painted Word here I got a request to post the whole of the Universal lp. I don't normally post whole lps as partly the blog is all about trying to get people to go and buy the stuff they like .. but this one is a bit different. As I mentioned in the original post the lp came and went in the blink of an eye. So quickly that not only is it impossible to find without having to pay silly money on ebay (I even struggled to get a decent image), not many know it even exists.






So for a short period of time here in its full glory ....





2 comments:

  1. Don't get too full of yourself. It has already been posted on another major blog. It's the CD version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. humble pie promptly eaten - I'll get back in my box!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and let me know what you are listening to.