Saturday, 15 January 2011

Strange Covers - Man With The Child in Her Eyes






Hue and Cry seem to be one of those marmite bands, people either love them or hate them with a passion. I saw one of the Kane brothers on the Review programme on bbc tv once and he came across as one patronising tosser, reminding me of people I knew at college who would turn every pub conversation into lecture on the history of the oppression of the working man



However, as a pop band they can produce a mellow old tune, as shown by this cover of a Kate Bush song she no doubt wrote when she was 4 or something. It comes from a best of which for some strange reason was the first cd I ever bought (I resisted until relatively late in the day)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what you are listening to.