Sunday, 5 June 2011

Phils cd part 4 - Magic Circles

The Magic Circles are a Scottish band and feature as co songwriter Douglas MacIntyre who for a short time was in Love and Money as well as playing with Hipsway led singer Graham Skinner. He set up the Creeping Bent record label on which the Magic Circles only lp Kirk Street was released The lp released in 2008 is a bit of a throwback to the melodic pop of Scottish bands past. I've posted the single and best track Meet me in Milan - The Magic Circles You can buy a copy of Kirk Street here So ends this week smini theme of some of he stuff that featured on a compilation cd I was sent by Phil - hope you've discovered as I did some new stuff to buy

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if you'll even see this but this song came up on my shuffle late last night and it was the most perfect thing. I had to google to find where I'd gotten it! Many thanks to you and Phil.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and let me know what you are listening to.