Saturday, 14 January 2012

My indie Past - Perfume



Another everyone has a great single in them indie band. In the mid 90s I went through a phase of buying a lot of vinyl singles (some kind of sad little personal crusade against the over priced cd singles). The singles were often form indie bands and were bought on the strength of a review or recommendation.

 
One of the best was by Perfurne who had formed from the ashes of Blab Happy. Lover was their third single and benefited form a killer chorus. I bought the subsequent cd but have lost it somewhere among various house moves, although the fact that I've not sought it out suggests I thought Lover was thee best things on it. The band called it a day in 1997.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what you are listening to.