Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Crocs to gather round





There is a little bit of me that thinks maybe I should fight against the nostalgia tour and start to see more bands live but then I find out that one of my favourite lps is being played form start to finish by one of the best live bands I've seen play .. well there is no debate

I'm so excited that Martin Stephenson and the Daintees are playing Boat to Bolivia that I'm counting the days and boring anyone i know about how good it will be and that they should come along.

If you are in the London area then the gig is at the Union Chapel in Islington on Friday 13th of April. You can get tickets here

If you can't get along (I think they are doing other dates) then this is what you could be missing



And here they are looking thinner and younger




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what you are listening to.