Monday, 23 April 2012

Misery Monday 24/26 - Something Happens



I've written about Something Happens before , they had appalling taste in both clothes and lp covers but superb taste in tunes.


This week's misery monday is a simple short kiss off

Though I know I promised you a million different things
There is no point in holding me to those promised things, those promised things
We shall divide

Three years since I left you now will the next three bring
A measure of our distances in every passing thing, every passing thing
We shall divide

Pleases that I did meet you but I hope you understand
I'm at the end of patience now with everything at hand, everything at hand
We shall divide

Through country's wide and distant and foreign strange affairs
I will lament our passing with the greying of my hair, the greying of my hair
We shall divide

Divide - Something Happens

And in case you don't believe me about the clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what you are listening to.