Monday, 21 May 2012

800th post



After one week of middle of the road I'm not giving up but having a one week break


When I started this blog in my mind I had a 1000 posts and then quit mindset (thinking I'd get to maybe 20 before I realised I was in a time consuming version of talking to myself) Thankfully I started to get hits and then people began to leave comments which I'm always eternally grateful for (I'm sure all bloggers agree they are the main reason to keep going)

Anyway I'm now 4/5s of the way to the magic 1000 as this is number 800. So thanks to everyone who has stopped by and for all the comments and emails (including the one who said they were a hit man and who told me there was a contract out on my life - read about that here!)


Anyway this one is purely because it is a link to post 1 and is still one of my favourite songs

Damage is Done - Paul Quinn and the Independant Group

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations m'boy.
    Will you be going off the cliff Thelma and Louise style at 1000?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking more of off the pavement on my bicycle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kudos Blog-meister on your excellent adventure...
    Gland you was not termited by misspelling hit-man$$$

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and let me know what you are listening to.