Saturday, 15 September 2012

Edwyn and Roddy Follow Up



As a follow up to a previous life of live when I saw Roddy Frame and Edwyn Colins play together I thought I'd post this as it kind of captures what it was all about

consolation prize - roddy frame and edwyn collins

It is available of a series of re releases. Edsel have released extended versions of all of Aztec Camera's lps . Some double disc some with just extra tracks, all put together in a nice package like a small hardback book. If you have the Everything But the Girl re releases then you will know what to expect. The only disappointment is that unlike EBTG the sleeve notes are done not by the artist but by I'm assuming a music journalist. As a result they don't really tell us anything new or offer any fresh insight.

You can get them all here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what you are listening to.